Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little About Me...

I'm not a professional writer, as you'll be able to tell from my work. I'm not as interested in form as I am with conveying emotion. I have a lot to write so I hope you'll stop by from time to time and indulge in a little reading.

I was born in Miami but raised in central Georgia. My profession is Information Technology but I'm also a karaoke jockey/disc jockey at my business, Songbirds Entertainment. I meet a ton of interesting people all the time through Songbirds and truly enjoy sharing my love of music.

I've had an interesting life - some of those interesting details show up in my stories but I won't ever tell which ones! You'll find as this progresses that I do enjoy a good romantic venture but I can be into mystery, family dramas and even some mysticism.

Please provide any feedback or commentary if you feel compelled. I take constructive criticism in the spirit it is intended. I'm hoping to meet some like-minded people through this arena.

~Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment